See how to add safety and security to your next-generation vehicle or IoT product with Green Hills Software and INTEGRITY Security Services at CES 2022 in Las Vegas (January 5-8, 2022) and via the digital platform through January 31, 2022.
See compelling solution demonstrations that tackle real-world challenges. Experience the power of proven products and expertise with the support from our customers and partner ecosystem.
Demonstrating safe and secure Green Hills technology on the road today.
- e-Sync OTA Updates and AWS Cloud
- LIDAR, Surround View, Radar Detection
- Mixed-Criticality Consolidation
- High Performance Graphical Interfaces
- Safe and Secure Virtualization
- AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), Linux, Android, ROS 2
- Advanced Software Tools, Cloud-Based Development and Testing
- Secure Credential Management, Security Appliances, Supply Chain Security, Device Lifecycle Management
- Automated Driving
- Battery Management
- Domain/Zonal Controller
- Connected Car
- Driver Monitoring (DMS)
- Hybrid, EV Control
- In-Vehicle Infotainment
- Secure Connected Car
- System Diagnostics
Brought to you in cooperation with our partners at Arm, Altia, Apex.AI, Excelfore, Google Android, Tata Elxsi, Vector and others. Running on the newest processors from NXP, Qualcomm, Renesas, Microchip, Raspberry Pi.