Single board computers, processor mezzanines and modules, pre- and fully integrated systems
Industry-leading sensor processing and mission computing building blocks and fully integrated system solutions:
- OpenVPX, VME, COM Express, and XMC form factors
- Intel, Xilinx, and Power Architecture processors
- DO-254/DO-178 safety certifiable interoperable modules, systems, and software
- Mission-critical solutions purpose-built for aerospace and defense to address the most discriminating needs for safety, security, and reliability
Mercury Systems provides safe, secure, and innovative solutions to enable the success of our commercial and defense customers:
- Design with affordability, adaptability, and agility in mind
- Embrace open architecture and standards
- Accelerate delivery of integrated system solutions
- Drive and influence leading-edge technologies to support multi-domain reuse
Real-time systems engineering services including:
- Firmware and hardware design and development
- Middleware and application porting
- Custom BSP and device driver development
Mercury Systems provides real-time systems engineering expertise to fill the gap between GHS Commercial Off the Shelf [COTS] products and long-term application support, from specification creation to maintenance planning for the entire product lifecycle.
Mercury Systems qualified engineering staff provides real-time systems engineering expertise with INTEGRITY® application specification and integration experience. Our services include:
- Middleware integration support for GHS software
- Aerospace, defense, and industrial markets support
- Support for System integrators through the identification and integration of standard form factor products for custom applications
- Hardware prototype development including reference designs for high performance multiprocessing, single board computers, FPGAs and transition modules
- Systems integration support including Safety Analysis ARP4754, ARP4761 and MIL-STD-882
- Application-level support, integration and tool development for COTS software including SCA, CORBA and ARINC653
About Mercury Systems
Mercury Systems is a global commercial technology company serving the aerospace and defense industry.
Headquartered in Andover, Mass., the company delivers trusted, secure open architecture processing solutions powering a broad range of mission-critical applications in the most challenging and demanding environments. Inspired by its purpose of delivering Innovation that Matters, By and For People Who Matter, Mercury helps make the world a safer, more secure place for all.
Mercury is dedicated to partnering with our customers to deliver leading-edge technology, quickly and affordably, with significantly shorter lead times. Our partnerships with key silicon providers, such as Intel, NVIDIA and Xilinx, coupled with our commitment to open standards architecture (OSA) and recognized software providers such as Green Hills Software, enable the development of products that are easily upgraded and support customer success. A proven portfolio of advanced capabilities, a demonstrated model for accelerated development and a commitment to our cultures and values uniquely position Mercury to deliver Innovation That Matters® from chip scale to system scale.
Supported Processor Architectures
- AMD E8x
- Intel Architecture:
- Intel Core i7 (multiple generations)
- Intel Xeon (multiple variations, including Cascade Lake)
- Intel Atom (Apollo)
- Power Architecture:
- NXP QorIQ (multiple generations)
- NXP MPC (multiple generations)
Supported Green Hills Products
The INTEGRITY BSP for Mercury products includes safety-critical real-time operating system features, such as IPv6 support, DO-178B Level A certifiable elements (optional) and ARINC 653 APEX API (optional).
50 Minuteman Road
Andover, MA 01810